Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, June 08, 2009

I seriously can't stand people who ask me
something and then proceed to say "LIAR"
or "DON'T LIE" when I give my reply.

If you think I'm a liar or that I'm lying, then
why in the first place do you want to ask me
that dumb question? Will my answer be of
significance then, when your mindset is already
set that I'm a liar? Just take the 'truthful' answer
you expect from me as the answer I gave lah!
Simple as that! -_-.

Anyway, all the shits that are meant to be over
are over and its my holidays now!! Time to nua,
slack, drama, etc like theres no tomorrow! :) :) :)


1:14 PM